BoomFox

Full Version: Hahahha, this is so cute.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PRECIOUS!!!!! Have you seen any of the bat rehab videos? They are adorable too.

whoosieme Wrote:
PRECIOUS!!!!! Have you seen any of the bat rehab videos? They are adorable too.

I might have, I've seen some vids where they're taking care of bats and helping them, bats are cute IMO. :)

I think they are cute too. My Siamese boy looks like a little bat in the face except his eyes are blue.

whoosieme Wrote:
I think they are cute too. My Siamese boy looks like a little bat in the face except his eyes are blue.

Awww, I'd like to see a picture of him if you ever get around to it. :)

Are you on Facebook? If so friend me. Im Pamela Wirt Russell Venderley. I have a lot of political crap but just as much critter fun. I can tag you with pics of my guys and a pic of the metal flower thingy you sent me. My DH packs it away for the winter so it doesnt get ruined...he loves it too...and i wont have a pic until late April.

whoosieme Wrote:
Are you on Facebook? If so friend me. Im Pamela Wirt Russell Venderley. I have a lot of political crap but just as much critter fun. I can tag you with pics of my guys and a pic of the metal flower thingy you sent me. My DH packs it away for the winter so it doesnt get ruined...he loves it too...and i wont have a pic until late April.

OK, I'll see if I can find you..I don't mind political crap, I post some too but not nearly as much as I used to in the past, I think it's because I've stopped caring about it all. Zzzz

I saw a picture of you at facebook and you're PRETTY! Confetti9-29

whoosieme Wrote:

I'm glad you like the flower thingy..lol I don't know what else to call it to be honest.. :)

Reference URL's