BoomFox
Hahahha, this is so cute. - Printable Version

+- BoomFox (http://www.boomfox.com/forum)
+-- Forum: boomfox (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: General forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hahahha, this is so cute. (/showthread.php?tid=7048)

Hahahha, this is so cute. - Kitstar - 03-20-2017 12:13 PM

kitty wiggling ears

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - whoosieme - 03-24-2017 08:39 AM

PRECIOUS!!!!! Have you seen any of the bat rehab videos? They are adorable too.

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - Kitstar - 03-26-2017 10:44 PM

whoosieme Wrote:
PRECIOUS!!!!! Have you seen any of the bat rehab videos? They are adorable too.

I might have, I've seen some vids where they're taking care of bats and helping them, bats are cute IMO. :)

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - whoosieme - 03-26-2017 11:03 PM

I think they are cute too. My Siamese boy looks like a little bat in the face except his eyes are blue.

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - Kitstar - 03-27-2017 02:28 AM

whoosieme Wrote:
I think they are cute too. My Siamese boy looks like a little bat in the face except his eyes are blue.

Awww, I'd like to see a picture of him if you ever get around to it. :)

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - whoosieme - 03-27-2017 03:52 AM

Are you on Facebook? If so friend me. Im Pamela Wirt Russell Venderley. I have a lot of political crap but just as much critter fun. I can tag you with pics of my guys and a pic of the metal flower thingy you sent me. My DH packs it away for the winter so it doesnt get ruined...he loves it too...and i wont have a pic until late April.

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - Kitstar - 03-27-2017 01:12 PM

whoosieme Wrote:
Are you on Facebook? If so friend me. Im Pamela Wirt Russell Venderley. I have a lot of political crap but just as much critter fun. I can tag you with pics of my guys and a pic of the metal flower thingy you sent me. My DH packs it away for the winter so it doesnt get ruined...he loves it too...and i wont have a pic until late April.

OK, I'll see if I can find you..I don't mind political crap, I post some too but not nearly as much as I used to in the past, I think it's because I've stopped caring about it all. Zzzz

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - Kitstar - 03-27-2017 01:16 PM

I saw a picture of you at facebook and you're PRETTY! Confetti9-29

RE: Hahahha, this is so cute. - Kitstar - 03-27-2017 01:17 PM

whoosieme Wrote:

I'm glad you like the flower thingy..lol I don't know what else to call it to be honest.. :)