Post Reply  Post Thread 
The Money Masters(1996) Documentary on the history of money and depressions
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
The Money Masters(1996) Documentary on the history of money and depressions

If you want to understand the history of money and banking and the federal reserve then watch this video. I have actually read just about everything that they're talking about, they have just rolled it all into one documentary, which is good because I've had to piece everything together in my head from all the other sources. Some will think it's boring but it's VERY informative.

While watching this I would pause it and look up some of the things mentioned, such as the quote from Otto Von Bismark and the ones from Andrew Jackson as an example and I have been able to find documentation verifying them all.

Quote:
"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money.

Here, it's 3 hours long but interesting

12-03-2010 01:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: The Money Masters(1996) Documentary on the history of money and depressions

So far I have watched two hours of this and it is probably one of THE best documentaries explaining how the money system all came about, it is VERY interesting and informative.

This video makes a LOT of sense, it tells how wars, depressions and famine are actually contrived by the bankers and the federal reserve, all for more money and power. I have found a ton of evidence backing this up and as soon as I convert the most relevant to jpg I will post them.

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
12-04-2010 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites