Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Old Timers?
Lucy Ashes
Super BoomFoxer

Group: PP
Old Timers?

Are the old timers still around? Sunny Beach, Crazy? Susa, Cheryl?

12-21-2010 01:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: Old Timers?

Sunny Beach, Susa and Crazy are at FB, they've abandoned us here. Ohwell Cheryl still pops in every now and then to share pix of her cute little grand daughters. Grin

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
12-21-2010 02:05 PM
Lucy Ashes
Super BoomFoxer

I am not really into FB. It seems a lot easier to follow people and make comments on forums.

12-23-2010 11:05 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

Lucy Ashes Wrote:
I am not really into FB. It seems a lot easier to follow people and make comments on forums.

I agree Luce, I don't really post much at all at FB, I comment mostly on others posts.

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
12-23-2010 11:00 PM
toocrazy2yoo
Junior BoomFoxer

Group: Registered

Confetti9-29Happy New Year, yall!Confetti9-29

I look in from time to time. Problem for the BoomFoxers is (like it's SUCH a problem) you guys are no fun to bee-otch slap around for your stupid opinions, because overall, they're too few and far between to get upset over. Aargh Tough to argue with a board full of Conservatives, we vary by very slim margins and degree. May-Haps it's time to open the boards to the knucklehead-fucktard liberals across the street so we can all start to feel the love once again...Booze

Anywho, we did Thanksgiving with about 20 peeps, my daughter and various and sundry strays. After that, we bought a HELLACIOUS Christmas tree and hadChristmas dinner for a couple of couples up here, old friends of Janice. We ran the fireplace, enjoyed the White Christmas and everyone, especially me, drank, but only to excess. But Janice's holiday was accompanied by a side order of some gloom for her Mom. To say the least, JanP is otherwise occupied managing her Ma's situation down in Fla. where she is this week and at least some of next week. Aunties kidneys are a bit on the wane and they're trying to figure out if at 93-ish, dialysis works for her or not. They worry this might be her last year, so Janice ran down to Daytona on a 6AM JetBlueBird yesterday to do New Year's with her Mom and a surprise cameo appearance by my two seesters.

That's what's up yall, things are in a bit of flux for awhile, but we mention you guys every, I dunno, 6 months or so.. Laugh

This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 10:15 PM by toocrazy2yoo.

12-30-2010 10:14 PM
MissDaisy55
Super BoomFoxer

Good to see you Crazy and it sounds like you had some great family times over the holidays. Miss you and JanP posting but I understand needing time to help her mom out as most of us are or have done.

We have lost lots of peeps who have fallen to the FB fad. I don't do FB and never will but others love it.

Don't be a stranger,you either Lucy. Cheesygrin

12-31-2010 12:41 AM
Lucy Ashes
Super BoomFoxer

Miss Daisy (isn't it Sandy?), I plan to be around. Lack of a computer has kept me away.

Crazy, glad you checked in.

12-31-2010 01:03 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

Well well well, if it isn't ol' Jimbo, I thought you might have run off and got married or something or at the very least had a new g/f that was keeping you occupied or something. Grin Jimbo is at FB also but even there he hardly says anything, the silent type I guess. Whistle

-Gerald Ford-
12-31-2010 05:56 AM
toocrazy2yoo
Junior BoomFoxer

Me? Married? Love em and slough em, you know me. I have facebook, a profile and whatnot, but I look in here more often than there. No offense to Facebook or BF, but if I ain't got anyone to bitch-slap for being morons, I fail to look in.

Kit! Talk to Ang. lets do a social mixer sometime? We can discuss how far the enonomy and the United States' interest has gone down the tube since Pelosi, Ried and Ali-Obama Hussein Baraq Ali-babba took over. Remember, Bush was lame duck to a Democrat majority from January 2007 onward. Hey, would anyone like to have the 2006-2007 economy back? I would. We can discuss how while war is not the answer, Obama put 100,000 troops into Afghanis-Whackistan, a place where Bush/Cheney/Rummy KNEW was worth nothing more than some special forces and some drones. Of course, as a campaign talking point, Obama said Iraq (a situation now won and done) wasn't the REAL war, Afganis-Whackistan was the real war.

Obama is a retard, an amateur, a guy that HATES everything about being President except the flights to Hawaii, gold-plate junkets and vacations. Once the hero-worships from the DimmocRATS ended, few willt will still talk to him. Creep. IslamoSympathist. And Creep. Did I mention creep? And that fat-ass cow of a wife of his, someone needs to tell HER to lose weight, eat healthy and stop running my beloved North Shore out of lobster when they come up to the Vineyard on vacation. You guys aware that she feasts on 3 or 4 lobster thermidors at a double-chair sitting? That is, her ass is SO phat, she needs two chairs. And another thing. This sleeveless wife-beater tanktop thing she does? I know, the Washington Post says that's fashionable. Bullshit. Her arms are like a bone in, full-cut leg-of-lamb hanging off each beefy shoulder. Her ass is a shelf that would support Wilbur the pig in Charlotte's Web. Put plates in her lips, a bone through that big sloppy septum of hers, she could star in National Geographic.

These are creepy peeps, folks. On top of it, Obama hires Daly, the original J.P. Morgan fat-cat TARP and Federal Reserve recipient to head his economic advisory council. Obama will be a good little girl. He's going to do as he's told by TPTB and shovel out endless streams of dough to the crooked bankers or ELSE. Think Ang and the gang care about any of this? Nope. Only that some white guy shot a Democrat in the head today.

This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 11:24 AM by toocrazy2yoo.

01-09-2011 11:14 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

Quote:
Think Ang and the gang care about any of this? Nope. Only that some white guy shot a Democrat in the head today

Honestly I had no idea that they were even still in business, don't care either. Grin

As for the rest of it, yep the obamas suck azz in a BIG way and I can't wait until they GTFO. I was sick of them on day one, only because I knew what to expect before hand. We're in some deep doo doo and I'm tired of the apathy that people always display when they don't have a clue as to what is going on in the world. Apathy is going to destroy every freedom Americans ever had.

-Gerald Ford-
01-09-2011 03:05 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites