Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Anyone watching the Dwarf Star
toocrazy2yoo
Junior BoomFoxer

Group: Registered
Anyone watching the Dwarf Star

Out beyond Pluto?

This shit here, it's an interesting story that gets more and more difficult to ignore. But there's no "end" of the world? It doesn't end, it just gets cleaned up a little. Lucky for human DNA, TPTB have things figured out in advance this time. The seed vaults in Norway. Shelters for the illuminati, for the Rothschild family, Gates, Kissinger, Forbes, the others of that ilk. If your DNA and physical makeup and usefulness is suitable to their purposes, you get to join those that are sheltered up in the Rockies under Denver and Mount Weather near Washington.. If not, ya better prepare. This stuff only happens every 3600 years, the orbit of this Dwarf around our Sun and through our solar system. Quite well defined, this thing. We just happen to have been here 3598 years or so into the next cycle. Atlantis croaked first (that's been recorded), the Egyptians that built the pyramids were next, Moses and his peeps were next, then the Mayans, then the peeps that inspired Noah and Christianity and we're next, in this time. In advance, in every case, things were telegraphed through whacky weather, ice ages and geological freakery. And they told YOU it was global warming.

Define the period, the phases of human history going back to the Dinos, the cycle runs 3600 years like clockwork. 3600 years defines perfectly the cycle of the travel of this dwarf star, a teaspoon of which weighs 5,000 pounds, it's so dense. A gravitational field 5000 times that of Jupiter. THAT is what's scrambling our core and altering "true North" on the compass, necessitating, incidentally, a realignment of the runways at Tampa International. A little. For now. More is coming up and with more violent results. Volcanoes are already going crazy. Earthquakes, sometimes accompanied by tsunamis. New Zealand most recently. Underground disturbances all over that bust open gas lines and blow up neighborhoods. Multiple, serial Earthquakes called "swarms" go off up and down the Mississippi River Valley to the tune of 4.5 on the Richter scale. Oakland. Indonesia. Japan, Turkey, Italy, Iran, Haiti. As this thing draws to within half a light year of Pluto, the gravitational pull will be strong enough to draw the oceans of this planet toward it in vertical columns. But the Earth keeps rotating. The water is risen from the pull of this thing, but the land rotates right underneath the columns. Tends to create biblical recorded prophecy-style floods. And you thought it was about the Ark. 40 days, 40 nights, right? This Dwarf became most prominent when Pioneer, a vessel we launched when I was in high school in 1974 to take pix of Mars, Jupiter and the rings of Saturn left our "official" solar system last year at around 40,000MPH headed for interstellar space, but still transmitting back. The signals don't make it here for weeks owing to the distance. Guess what? It's slowing and being pulled off it's path and is moving toward our solar "south". NASA's most recent guess is Pioneer is doing only 20,000MPH these days. Why? Mr. Dwarf out there beyond Pluto.

Another thing is, this dwarfed star throws out Xrays at a rate 50,000 times that of our own sun. That scrambles the ionosphere and the magnetosphere of the Earth already and puts holes in the protection they provide from our own sun. And all along, you thought it was Freon and chlorine blowing a hole in the ozone layer?. Didja see the story of the kids in New Orleans about three weeks ago? Went on a bus to a field trip. So, they go from the school building, into the bus. They go from the bus to a park, a museum, to a picnic of some sort, back to the bus. From the bus, they go back to school, wait for their buses home, and when they got home, they all, every one, had a pretty serious sunburn. Look it up. It was a blurb in their newspapers down there, then hushed. In February. Sunburn. The incidence of skin cancers is up hundreds of percentage points since WE were kids on schools. Other cancers, too. X-rays. From space.

And here we are once again. Various and sundry shrinks think our brains and their circuitry were grown and tuned for the magnetic influences of a time before all this started and that with the coming increased solar cycle that's routine every 11 years we are being overwhelmed in addition by the Dwarf as it approaches, hence, the recent nuttiness throughout the world. Said nuttiness used to be a the occasional whacknut, but is producing violence that has become routine, part of the human landscape. Every day. See cops shot. See these protests the world over. Mass murders. Wisconsin. Islam. Egypt. Libya. Tunisia. Name it. Every aspect of the human condition is going ape shit. Peeps feel the frenzy in road rages, irritability of everyday life. Hassan. The nut in Az. Congress. The sheer mentality of a populace that would elect Democrats to a majority and a President like Obama (ok, ok, that's MY twist, but show me where I'm wrong. What was sane about THAT?). The electromagnetic fields being set up by this thing are considered to be responsible. It sure ain't the old days. Ya have to admit, something's in the air. Can't deny it.

Wouldn't ya like to be a g-nome too?

02-24-2011 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: Anyone watching the Dwarf Star

Wowzers Jimbo, I'm not really sure what all you're trying to say here but I'll take a stab anyway. A Dwarf star putting out electromagnetic waves or something that's causing the world to go crazy? Is that it? Anyhoo, I think you're wrong. Grin Nope it's not some death star at all, it's ELITE human control over easily controlled puppets..people who see a weakness, an opening and jump on the "me too" band wagon. The masses are being stirred against the USA because our enemies now see us as being weak because of obama, also I would not put it past him as being duplicitous in all of this. In other words, he knows about it and will not lift one finger to stop it, If Israel is attacked and we do nothing then that will tell you ALL you need to know about obama and his regime. Also be watchful of What happens to Saudi Arabia, if it tumbles we will be in a world of hurt for DECADES if not longer. Right now Saudi Arabia is surrounded by a hot bed of mass rebellion and the King is just now trying to "buy off" his dissenters, it's not going to work though..The people don't want a "quick fix", they either want a permanent solution or a complete regime change and once again "the devil you know" and all that.

02-24-2011 01:52 PM
toocrazy2yoo
Junior BoomFoxer

PM me your email. I'll send you the two hours of the program. They aren't two hours, they're 37 minutes each, no commercials. On C2C, they're an hour cause of commercials. My podcast subscription gives em to me commercial free.

This guy ain't no flak. PHD, Super high security clearances. The fact folks AREN'T aware of it is the manipulation. Folks know this is coming and how quickly, things might collapse before TPTB are safely in their holes. Too many pieces of this thing ring too true to ignore. Also, this guy is just one of many who have emerged from DOD, NASA, NOAA and others. I have a collection of these. T'Ain't no joke..

02-25-2011 05:30 AM
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

LOL is this the same team of "experts" that predicted the giant tsunami when the oil leak was capped?
LOL i thought Art Bell retired or died or something.......

02-25-2011 10:17 AM
toocrazy2yoo
Junior BoomFoxer

toocrazy2yoo Wrote:
Out beyond Pluto?

More is coming up and with more violent results. Volcanoes are already going crazy. Earthquakes, sometimes accompanied by tsunamis. New Zealand most recently. Underground disturbances all over that bust open gas lines and blow up neighborhoods. Multiple, serial Earthquakes called "swarms" go off up and down the Mississippi River Valley to the tune of 4.5 on the Richter scale. Oakland. Indonesia. Japan, Turkey, Italy, Iran, Haiti.

Not to dance on graves or nuttin.. Now look into it..

This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 05:00 PM by toocrazy2yoo.

03-11-2011 04:56 PM
Kitstar
Administrator

toocrazy2yoo Wrote:

toocrazy2yoo Wrote:
Out beyond Pluto?

More is coming up and with more violent results. Volcanoes are already going crazy. Earthquakes, sometimes accompanied by tsunamis. New Zealand most recently. Underground disturbances all over that bust open gas lines and blow up neighborhoods. Multiple, serial Earthquakes called "swarms" go off up and down the Mississippi River Valley to the tune of 4.5 on the Richter scale. Oakland. Indonesia. Japan, Turkey, Italy, Iran, Haiti.

Jimbo, earthquakes happen all the time and those areas mentioned are almost ALWAYS where they hit. I mean come on now, that's like saying we're predicting heat waves in the deserts. :-)

03-11-2011 09:41 PM
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

Oh pleeeease, i bet the big one that hit Christmas day years ago was a result of the capping of the Gulf oil wells too.

03-11-2011 10:09 PM
Kitstar
Administrator

Jimbo, you know I love you but I'm not buying into this dwarf star thingy at all. Grin

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
03-11-2011 11:10 PM
toocrazy2yoo
Junior BoomFoxer

Kitstar Wrote:

toocrazy2yoo Wrote:

toocrazy2yoo Wrote:
Out beyond Pluto?

Jimbo, earthquakes happen all the time and those areas mentioned are almost ALWAYS where they hit. I mean come on now, that's like saying we're predicting heat waves in the deserts. :-)

SO desperate to deny, Kit. I know ya don't wanna own up to it, much less OWN it, but they're catching crecsents of Dwarf X in shots of the sun. When Dwarf X rotates free of the other side of the Sun ( I think the guy says mid May or so) and we're looking at it full screen, we're at the 7.3 week period until Pole Shift. Laugh on, girrrrls. NASA, Geo-Survey, NOAA and TYVM are passing messages back and forth over this for MONTHS before Tampa International shifted their North/South pole, weeks before the enormous Aussi floods in Brisbaine. YellowStone Caldera is REALLY active and is a planet-killer if it pops. Just before those, Haiti, Guatamalia, Chile', many recent ones in Iran, Mexico, Panama, swarms throughout the Mississippi River Valley at R-4.5, Volcanos puking sulphur and lava in Iceland, Hawaii and surprise, surprise, Vesuvus and St. Helens. Among others.

Think Dwarf. Stop the madness of denial. What more ya need to see? I been harpin' (Not High Altitude Research Program) this stuff for years.. And here we are.

How ya guys ignore the persistent, consistent destructive pattern? How can you ignore? How can you run, when you know?

Not to go CSY on ya Cheesygrin

This post was last modified: 03-12-2011 03:03 PM by toocrazy2yoo.

03-12-2011 03:00 PM
Kitstar
Administrator

Jimbo, mother nature has been kicking out crap since the beginning of time and it has nothing to do with some midget star. Grin

03-12-2011 04:05 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites