Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Sooo they're saying Osama Bin Laden is dead
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
Sooo they're saying Osama Bin Laden is dead

I say it's just a tad convenient for someones re-election coming up. I'm a natural born skeptic. Whistle

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
05-02-2011 01:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shelle39
Uber BoomFoxer

Group: Registered
RE: Sooo they're saying Osama Bin Laden is dead

I have a problem with the time line. There is no way that they can get confermed DNA in a matter of a few hours. And, why bury him at sea?

05-02-2011 10:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

shelle39 Wrote:
I have a problem with the time line. There is no way that they can get confermed DNA in a matter of a few hours. And, why bury him at sea?

Of course they have an answer for everything Shelle, they are saying they got him last week and they waited to confirm that it was him before releasing the information. They are also saying that it's Islamic procedure to bury someone within 24 hours, I saw who the heck cares about Islamic procedure, they're also saying that no country would accept, the body of such and evil person, to be buried on their soil so that's why the burial at sea. Well I say WOW what a way to cover your arse completely, no land burial will stop anyone else from EVER digging up the body for evidence of any sort, to confirm one way or the other if this really is osama. For one thing THIS administration I do not trust at all on anything so why am I going to start now, answer, I'm not. It all seems too "pat", too convenient for my liking. Osama is a VERY convenient person for a president who needs to bring his ratings back up.

Watch and see if obama's ratings don't go back up now, I would be surprised if they didn't.

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
05-03-2011 02:49 AM
MissDaisy55
Super BoomFoxer

Kitstar Wrote:
I say it's just a tad convenient for someones re-election coming up. I'm a natural born skeptic. Whistle

Hmmm,that's funny Kit that you say that as I just told my dad an hour or so ago the same thing. Wouldn't be surprised if it really isn't true. Whistle

05-03-2011 04:53 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

MissDaisy55 Wrote:

Kitstar Wrote:

Hmmm,that's funny Kit that you say that as I just told my dad an hour or so ago the same thing. Wouldn't be surprised if it really isn't true. Whistle

Oh yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one Sandy. Grin Hi5

-Gerald Ford-
05-03-2011 07:49 AM
cherylvic
Junior BoomFoxer

Group: PP

If it wasn't true that he is dead, I'm sure he would have/will thumb his nose at us in a televised broadcast. I heard also that he was buried at sea so there would not be a martyr's grave for people to visit.

05-03-2011 09:21 AM
MissDaisy55
Super BoomFoxer

I've heard someone say that Bin Laden could have been dead some time ago and saying it now could just be political to up O's standing before the campaigning gets going. Sad that we even have to doubt our President but with O's history of changing his mind on things wellllllllll why wouldn't we question everything he does/says?

05-04-2011 10:23 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

MissDaisy55 Wrote:
I've heard someone say that Bin Laden could have been dead some time ago and saying it now could just be political to up O's standing before the campaigning gets going. Sad that we even have to doubt our President but with O's history of changing his mind on things wellllllllll why wouldn't we question everything he does/says?

Oh I SO agree Sandy, he has a history of out and out lying and could care less if he gets called on it, which is rare, but that's why he does it because he DOESN'T get called on it. No one holds him accountable, not the press, not congress and certainly not we the people because he doesn't feel as though he answers to us. He thinks he only answers to his God, which in his mind is himself. Eyes

-Gerald Ford-
05-04-2011 12:24 PM
RosemaryT
Junior BoomFoxer

IMHO, the government isn't even bothering to come up with plausible stories. Their lies show so little creativity.

I don't believe it for a second.

Not one second.

Rose

05-04-2011 07:43 PM
Kitstar
Administrator

Well they, the government/administration, keep saying how we need to be sensitive to Muslims' feelings on all these different issues, such as respecting their laws, religious views etc and yet we are doing all of these things recently to actually INCITE them IMO. It's like they're deliberately trying to provoke the Muslim community. Example 1, killing Osama in the first place, #2 saying he was being shielded by a woman(one of his wives) # 3, showing pictures of him dead, #4 coming out and saying he was un-armed when our guys killed him, what good will that do?

It's almost like they're trying to think of everything that they can that would come across as demeaning to the Muslim community and putting it out there for all to read.

05-04-2011 11:10 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites