Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
what do you think of in charge of plastic bags
Medina
Unregistered

MyBB  what do you think of in charge of plastic bags

Nowadays , more and more people like to use plastic bags to pack . It cannot be denied that plastic bags make an important role in our daily life . However , it should be liable for the serious pollution .Now ,in our country , many supermarket ,shop, store have in charge of plastic bags . Some people are agreed with this measure ,but some others complain a lot . For this phenomenon , what do you think of it ?

04-23-2012 09:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: what do you think of in charge of plastic bags

Paper bags or reusable bags are the way to go these days. Plastic bags just do not go back to the soil, in a manner of speaking. :-)

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
04-23-2012 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

Group: Registered

When DH and i were driving along the river road we noticed the trees were full of plastic bags......sad.

04-23-2012 09:55 PM
Kitstar
Administrator

whoosieme Wrote:
When DH and i were driving along the river road we noticed the trees were full of plastic bags......sad.

I agree, very sad, plastic just does not decompose, other than that I looooove plastic. :-)

I can't believe we got a new member who isn't a "bot". Ang

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
04-23-2012 10:42 PM
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

Plastic is a must have for litter scoopings...other than that useless.

04-24-2012 12:33 AM
Medina
Unregistered

Kitstar Wrote:
Paper bags or reusable bags are the way to go these days. Plastic bags just do not go back to the soil, in a manner of speaking. :-)

I know it is hard to ask people to stop using plastic bags , because most people don't care they will paid for it , they just care whether is it convenient to them .

04-26-2012 09:03 AM
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

The road i take to Kroger runs along a creek on one side and a landfill on the other...then a nature park...at one point along the road i glanced up to the trees and was shocked to see at least 50 plastic bags in the trees and more stuck in the reeds in the ditch. Perhaps its time to rethink using plastic period...

04-26-2012 09:31 AM
Medina
Unregistered

Sad  RE: what do you think of in charge of plastic bags

whoosieme Wrote:

the phenomenon you mentioned , now is very universal for more and more people are using plastic bags and throw them away optional.
I still remember that in my childhood the river water was very clean and some little fish , shrimp swam in the river freely.I often play with my childhood partner in there ,but now when I come back to my home town to find the happy memory in there , I found those nice things :clean water ,fish ,shrimp had been gone .On the contrary,the water is smelly with many plastic bags and some other kinds of rubbish.Aargh

04-26-2012 09:32 AM
Medina
Unregistered

whoosieme Wrote:
The road i take to Kroger runs along a creek on one side and a landfill on the other...then a nature park...at one point along the road i glanced up to the trees and was shocked to see at least 50 plastic bags in the trees and more stuck in the reeds in the ditch. Perhaps its time to rethink using plastic period...

You said "The road i take to Kroger runs along a creek on one side and a landfill on the other...then a nature park..."I wonder whether it will effect the number of the visitor of the nature part ? And I'm agreed with your idea we should extend the using plastic ! but how ?

04-26-2012 09:43 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

Well one thing is for certain, we should stop using plastic as much as possible for two reasons, at least that I can think of anyway. 1, it's not biodegradable and 2, it's an oil product so by stopping the production of plastic products as much as possible we'll be cutting down on oil usage.

-Gerald Ford-
04-26-2012 02:34 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites