Post Reply  Post Thread 
The last day in the company
Medina
Unregistered

Sad  The last day in the company

Today is the last day of externship, it is the last day that I work in this company. Actually , I don't want to leave , but I must go back to school to finish my study .The feeling is not good , do you have any same experience?

04-27-2012 09:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: The last day in the company

Awww I'm sorry you're feeling down about leaving..Maybe you can go back after you finish school?

It's been so long since I've worked for anyone else that I don't really remember feeling sad about leaving some place. I do know that when I liked some place though I never wanted to leave. Ang

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
04-27-2012 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Medina
Unregistered

Kitstar Wrote:
Awww I'm sorry you're feeling down about leaving..Maybe you can go back after you finish school?

It's been so long since I've worked for anyone else that I don't really remember feeling sad about leaving some place. I do know that when I liked some place though I never wanted to leave. Ang

It's hard to say whether I will come back to the company , we can't predict what will happen in the future , just the sad feeling comes from heart at this moment . But in this practice , I really learn more and know how to do well when I graduate from school and not depend on my family .
I do really thank those people who teach me a lot !

04-27-2012 03:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators

Medina Wrote:
It's hard to say whether I will come back to the company , we can't predict what will happen in the future , just the sad feeling comes from heart at this moment . But in this practice , I really learn more and know how to do well when I graduate from school and not depend on my family .
I do really thank those people who teach me a lot !

Well good for you for not wanting to always depend on your family, independence is a good thing. Ang

~A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~
-Gerald Ford-
04-27-2012 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites