Man they grow so fast, I'll be having empty nest syndrome soon. Ohwell

baby eagle

02-09-2017 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

Group: Registered
RE: 40 days old!

Man time flies doesnt it. You can always get a nesting fix at Cornell Uni web site. They have been watching a pair of red tail hawks for years. Really good camera action too. Have you ever been to the Africam web site? They have cameras on like 6 watering holes in Africa. Its really exciting because there is sound too. When the baboons start yelling that usually means a big cat is close. I watched one time for days when a pride of lions hung out at one of the watering holes eating a large buffalo and then drinking and napping. Then sometimes a herd of ellies will come and bath and drink. Its wonderful!!!!!

02-09-2017 08:39 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: 40 days old!

whoosieme Wrote:
Man time flies doesnt it. You can always get a nesting fix at Cornell Uni web site. They have been watching a pair of red tail hawks for years. Really good camera action too. Have you ever been to the Africam web site? They have cameras on like 6 watering holes in Africa. Its really exciting because there is sound too. When the baboons start yelling that usually means a big cat is close. I watched one time for days when a pride of lions hung out at one of the watering holes eating a large buffalo and then drinking and napping. Then sometimes a herd of ellies will come and bath and drink. Its wonderful!!!!!

Oooh, never been to the Africams, I'll have to go check it out and yep I'm sure I could watch it for days too. Whistle

02-10-2017 10:00 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites