Post Reply  Post Thread 
Sorry I haven't been around in a few days
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
Sorry I haven't been around in a few days

Been sick, still am..Some kind of crud going around, this hacking is wearing me out, finally able to drink a diet Mtn Dew today. Whistle It's important you know. ;) Haven't had wine in FOUR days though..Just don't feel like it, been hardly eating but I'll betcha I haven't lost any weight though. Ohwell Being sick should have some sort of reward. Barf1102

03-10-2017 09:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whoosieme
Uber BoomFoxer

Group: Registered
RE: Sorry I haven't been around in a few days

I came down with it a week ago thursday. Just had lots of congestion and sneezed until my rib cage hurt. The symptoms went away after 3 days but i felt drained for over a week. Couldnt do anything but sleep. Still not up to par. Want to sleep on and off all day. Being able to go to bed and stay there is the number 1 best thing about being retired. I was able to eat but soup was the only thing that appealed. Didnt lose a pound either.

03-12-2017 12:11 AM
Kitstar
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: Sorry I haven't been around in a few days

whoosieme Wrote:
I came down with it a week ago thursday. Just had lots of congestion and sneezed until my rib cage hurt. The symptoms went away after 3 days but i felt drained for over a week. Couldnt do anything but sleep. Still not up to par. Want to sleep on and off all day. Being able to go to bed and stay there is the number 1 best thing about being retired. I was able to eat but soup was the only thing that appealed. Didnt lose a pound either.

Finally getting better but sloooowly..Didn't really have a ton of symptoms, just a lot of hacking and phlegm, nasty crap. Only wanted to sleep and basically all I hate was soup also. I haven't slept this much in YEARS. Zzzz And yep being retired does help. Confetti9-29

03-15-2017 06:30 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites